- Monthly competitions — 2nd Thursday of each month
- Competitions are judged by an outside photographer whose comments help members improve their photography.
- There are four skill levels: Basic(B), Intermediate(I), Advanced(A), and Masters(M). New members are generally placed at level B and may work their way up through succeeding levels by competition results. Judging and advancement procedures are found in the competition rules.
- Each member may submit three digital image entries per month, divided as the member wishes among the subject categories (Creative, Journalism, Monochrome, Nature, Pictorial, Travel, and non-competing Critique/Feedback).
- Opportunities to enter competitions sponsored by the Photographic Society of America.
- Field trips: Local area and more distant weekend field trips give members opportunities to improve skills and enjoy socializing around their shared interest in photography.
- Programs — 4th Thursday of each month.
- Programs are arranged to address topics of interest and to increase members’ photography skills. They include educational presentations featuring speakers, workshops, salons, demonstrations, and hands-on participation.
- Email groups and website Forums for timely dissemination of club information.
- The pleasure of discussing photography with people of like interests, as well as the stimulation of friendly competition.
How to Join
Send an email to:
…where you will be invited to join us as a guest at one of our competition meetings.
There are two levels of membership: Associate and Full. Associate members may not enter club competitions or place images on the club web site, but may participate in all other club activities. Full membership is $75 and Associate membership is $65.