The upcoming competition is the last of the year!
It is on October 14th. The critique night for it will be …….Sunday September 26th, from 4 – 6 pm. I know that this date for critique is a week early, but I will be teaching a workshop in Oregon the following week. The categories for the last competition are: be Pictorial, Mono, Creative and Nature.
These critique sessions really work. Most of the time, a little tweak really can raise the impact of an image. It may be as simple as adjusting your crop or editing your title.
As a reminder, here is how the process works:
– Please email me that you would be interested in getting up to 3 of your images reviewed. Also let me know what 15 minute time slot you would like between 4-6 pm
– I will respond within a few hours and see if we can settle on a convenient time
– No later than 2 days before the appointed evening, send me your images in the same format as you upload to competition
– Also include your phone number and the image titles
– On the appointed time slot, I will call the number you gave me and we can discuss your images
– If I am running more than 5 minutes late, I will text or email you