There is a critique night this Sunday in preparation for the next competition. The critique night for it will be from 4 – 6 pm.
These critique sessions really work, particularly for new members and members who have just moved to a higher competition level. More than 18 members have used this service last year. Most of the time, a little tweak really can raise the impact of an image. Usually, the alteration is as simple as adjusting a crop or editing a title.
As a reminder, here is how the process works:
– Please email me that you would be interested in getting up to 3 of your images reviewed in a session. Also let me know what 10-minute time slot you would like between 4-6 pm
– I will respond relatively promptly and see if we can settle on a mutually convenient time
– No later than 1 day before the appointed evening, send me your images in the same format as you upload to competition
– Also include your phone number and the image titles
– On the appointed time slot, I will call the number you gave me and we can discuss your images
– If I am running more than 5 minutes late, I will text or email you