April Critique Night
The next competition is April 14. The critique night for it will be April 3 from 4 – 6 pm. The categories for the competition are: Pictorial, Mono, Travel and Nature.
These critique sessions really work. More than 15 members have used this service this past year. Most of the time, a little tweak really can raise the impact of an image. It may be as simple as adjusting a crop or editing a title. It is super-helpful for new members or members who have just advanced to a higher classification.
As a reminder, here is how the process works:
– Please email me that you would be interested in getting up to 3 of your images reviewed. Also let me know what 10-minute time slot you would like between 4-6 pm
– I will respond relatively promptly and see if we can settle on a mutually convenient time
– No later than 2 days before the appointed evening, send me your images in the same format as you upload to competition
– Also include your phone number and the image titles
– On the appointed time slot, I will call the number you gave me and we can discuss your images
– If I am running more than 5 minutes late, I will text or email you