There are still TWO CRITIQUE NIGHTS in January! A busy month with 2 competitions by February 9th.
The first night is past (on January 2). The next critique night is on January 15. The critique night for it will be from 4 – 6 pm. The categories for the competition are: Pictorial, Monochrome, Travel & Nature. The last on the 29th.There will be reminders for all of them.
These critique sessions really work. More than 15 members have used this service last year. Most of the time, a little tweak really can raise the impact of an image. It may be as simple as adjusting a crop or editing a title. It is super-helpful for new members or members who have just advanced to a higher classification.
As a reminder, here is how the process works:
– Please email me that you would be interested in getting up to 3 of your images reviewed. Also let me know what 10-minute time slot you would like between 4-6 pm
– I will respond relatively promptly and see if we can settle on a mutually convenient time
– No later than 2 days before the appointed evening, send me your images in the same format as you upload to competition
– Also include your phone number and the image titles
– On the appointed time slot, I will call the number you gave me and we can discuss your images
– If I am running more than 5 minutes late, I will text or email you