The next competition is on July 8th. The critique night for it will be …….Sunday June 27th, from 4 – 6 pm. The categories will be Pictorial, Journalism, Travel and Monochrome.
These critique sessions really work. Most of the time, a little tweak really can raise the impact of an image. Once and a while, we get rid of a loveable clunker that only the maker is attached to.
As a reminder, here is how the process works:
– Please email me that you would be interested in getting up to 3 of your images reviewed. Also let me know what 15 minute time slot you would like between 4-6 pm
– I will respond within a few hours and see if we can settle on a convenient time
– No later than 2 days before the appointed evening, send me your images in the same format as you upload to competition
– Also include your phone number and the image titles
– On the appointed time slot, I will call the number you gave me and we can discuss your images
– If I am running more than 5 minutes late, I will text or email you