I guess I did a bad sales job for our scheduled field trip change for this coming Monday:
In case any of you have checked the weather for next Monday when we were scheduled for Goat Rock, the forecast is cold, wet and windy. In lieu of that, I have reserved some seats at Brewsters (https://brewstersbeergarden.com/) in Petaluma for noon. Sound better? Please let me know ASAP if you are going to make it.
Also, we will visit Goat Rock next month and, if you like, I will put on my instructor hat and turn it into a two hour workshop for those who are interested.
As of this morning, we 7 people signed up. Mike Funk says the food is good at Brewsters and it is easy to find in Petaluma. Also, for those of you worried about Covid, we sit outside in a plastic-covered (sides and top) area where there is plenty of room. Please consider going there. It has been a long time since we all got together. It would also be a great way to meet our new members.
Please consider this opportunity and let me know if you can make it.
If you have questions, please ping me.