SRPS September 2021 Outing Follow-up
Where Pronzini Farm
Dates Visit: Sept 10
Upload: Sept 15
Zoom: Sept 17 at 5 pm
Zoom Meet: Go to the club website to the Zoom meeting tab
Or Tap This
Description Met at the farm and learned the basics of light painting either in teaching groups or off shooting solo.
After the outing, please sort through your images that you will post for the Zoom meeting on the 17th; please have them uploaded by the 15th. As a thank you, please consider sending copies of your images to Ruthe. The address is email@example.com.
SAMPLE UPLOAD PROCESS
- Pick out about 5 processed images and upload them to the club’s competition site.
2.Prepare these images to the specs you use to upload images for competition; see detailed instructions below.
- All images must be uploaded by midnight September 15.
- The host (Tony) will arrange them in Lightroom to prepare them for a Zoom meeting at the address shown on the Zoom Meeting tab in the SRPS web site.
- Bill Stacy set up the Zoom meeting and act as co-host. The meeting will start sharply at 5 pm on September 15th. There will be 15 minutes of social time first.
- The host/Tony will show all the images of one person at a time and the maker will narrate them. After that, there will be time for comments.
Details Just like competition, go to the Visual Pursuits site, log in and go to the My Account tab and then to My Galleries
There you will scroll down to Field Trips Discussions; on the right, click on Edit and Upload images…….just like competition.
They then can either be pulled from your Library if you uploaded them there, or directly uploaded by drag and drop. The max is 5 images uploaded.
- NOT LIKE COMPETITION, title each of your images as: your last name and the number 1 through 5.
You are now done