- Impress the importance of proper color balance and harmonies in an image
- Begin to see color in the world – images, movies, art, advertising, graphics, from the perspective of color harmonies
- Build a foundation, kindle an interest in, and promote a lifelong exploration of the use of color
- Learn to use a few tools to analyze existing images, artwork, and deduce color harmonies
- Begin to use a Raw Image Processor to tweak images into pleasing color harmonies
On October 27th, the last part (15-30 min.) of this evening’s Program (after Herb) is for members who are entering the N4C Portfolio competition where their submission will be viewed. With feedback from this review, the Competition Chair (CC) will assist members with any changes needed to conform to N4C’s Portfolio Competition Rules.
Entries must be finalized by October 31st to insure all entries are uploaded by the CC to N4C by the deadline.