SRPS October 2021 Outing
Where Bay Area Bridges
Dates Visit: October 1 – October 13
Upload: October 13
Zoom: October 15
Description We are blessed with some of the most picturesque bridges in the country. You have two weeks to seek out and shoot one of them. Extra credit for not shooting the Golden Gate or Bay Bridge. Here is a list of the other bridges to consider.
Here are the details:
– The bridge you choose must be shot during the 9/10 – 10/13 window
– The images can be shot any time of day or night
– The shots can be taken as close or as far away as you wish
Gear to bring Hey, you are driving to these sites. It is up to you to decide what to throw in the car; please, no drones allowed.
Celebration dinner How about a lunch instead? No night driving. If you are interested, let me know.
After the outing, please sort through your images that you will post for the Zoom meeting on the 15th; please have them uploaded by the 13th.
SAMPLE UPLOAD PROCESS
- Pick out a max of 5 processed images and upload them to the club’s competition site.
2.Prepare these images to the specs you use to upload images for competition; see detailed instructions below.
- All images must be uploaded by midnight September 15.
- The host (Tony) will arrange them in Lightroom to prepare them for a Zoom meeting at the address shown on the Zoom Meeting tab in the SRPS web site.
- Bill Stacy will set up the Zoom meeting and act as co-host. The meeting will start sharp at 5 pm on September 17. There will be some social time first.
- The host/Tony will show all the images of one person at a time. The maker will narrate them. After that, there will be time for comments.
Details Just like competition, go to the Visual Pursuits site, log in and go to the My Account tab and then to My Galleries
There you will scroll down to Field Trips Discussions; on the right, click on Edit and Upload images……. just like competition.
They then can either be pulled from your Library if you uploaded them there, or directly uploaded from another file location by drag and drop. The max is 5 images uploaded.
- NOT LIKE COMPETITION, title each of your images as: your last name and the number 1 through 5.
You are now done