August 13, 2021 @ 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
The meeting will start at 5 pm Elizabeth Springs will co-host the meeting with Bill Stacy.
Instructions for how to post images:
SAMPLE UPLOAD PROCESS
1. Pick out a max of 5 processed images and upload them to the club’s competition site.
2.Prepare these images to the specs you use to upload images for competition; see detailed instructions below.
3. All images must be uploaded by midnight August 11.
4. The host will arrange them in Lightroom to prepare them for a Zoom meeting at the address shown on the Zoom Meeting tab in the SRPS web site.
5. Bill Stacy will set up the Zoom meeting and act as co-host. The meeting will start sharp at 5 pm on August 13. There will be 15 minutes of social time.
6. The host will show all the images of one person at a time and they will tersely
narrate them. After that, there will be time for comments. Provisionally, each presenter gets a max of 10 minutes for presenting and getting comments. Tony will start humming or singing when people go over the limit. You don’t want that!
Just like competition, go to the Visual Pursuits site, log in and go to the My Account tab and then to My Galleries
There you will scroll down to Field Trips Discussions; on the right, click on Edit and Upload images…….just like competition.
They then can either be pulled from your Library if you uploaded them there, or directly uploaded by drag and drop. The max is 5 images uploaded.
- NOT LIKE COMPETITION, title each of your images as: your last name and the number 1 through 5.
You are now done