Today’s iPhones are not only with us all the time, but the camera technology has become so advanced that we are able to make images with them today that previously could only be done with a “big” camera. Join photographer, Rad A. Drew, as he shares the ways he uses iPhone cameras and apps to create beautiful landscapes, portraits, abstracts, and more!
In this presentation you will learn:
- Composition guidelines to consider when framing your images.
- Key camera settings including HDR, Smart HDR, and ProRAW
- The basic Do’s and Don’t’s when using the Native Cameras
- How to use LIVE mode, Portrait Mode, Burst Mode, and Panorama in the iPhone Native Camera.
- How to create “soft water” images of fountains, streams, and waterfalls without a tripod or neutral density filters.
- A simple workflow for processing RAW files using Apple’s iOS editor (the editor in the camera roll)
- A SnapSeed workflow for processing images on iPhone and Android
Biography. Teacher, photographer, and tour leader, Rad A. Drew, creates with the iPhone, mirrorless, and infrared cameras. He is a frequent contributor to PSA Journal and was listed in PSA’s Who’s Who in Photography 2018, His creative images have been recognized internationally and exhibited in galleries around the world including SOHO Gallery and SOHO Arthaus in NYC, the LA Mobile Arts Festival, and Obscura Gallery, Melbourne, Australia. He is creator of the popular webinar series, How I Did It! See Rad’s work and tutorials on his website, Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram and subscribe to his newsletter. For information about upcoming photo tours with Rad in 2023, visit his website or LinkTree: https://linktr.ee/RadDrew.
Find his latest in-depth How I Did It video tutorials for Mobile and Topaz desktop software here.