Functionality of critique forum

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JenniferM
    Participant

Is there some way to enlarge photos in the critique forum?  I find it impossible to say anything meaningful about such tiny images.

SteveM CompChair
      Keymaster

Not yet with this free version of the forum. For now try zooming your browser when looking at images. My goal is to update the website Theme and format. This will help with the image size issue and overall page formatting abilities. Before that I’m going to attempt writing some code that will at least remove the sidebar from the forum pages making the whole width of the forum wider. Stay with us it will get much better!

Steve Muench

SteveR,

I just replied to a post by Nancy, and it didn’t place it directly under her post. It placed it sequentially at the end by #:

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 1.48.47 PM

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 1.49.11 PM

Shouldn’t my reply be placed under Nancy’s post?

SteveM CompChair
          Keymaster

SteveR,

I just replied to a post by Nancy, and it didn’t place it directly under her post. It placed it sequentially at the end by #:

That is how it works, and no settings to change that, so if I am replying to someone’s post I will copy the text from it and then use the block quote so the reader knows who and what I am replying too. This is what I did here on my reply to you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.