SAMPLE UPLOAD PROCESS OVERVIEW
1. Pick out a max of 5 processed images and upload them to the club’s competition site. See next page for details.
2.Prepare these images to the specs you use to upload images for competition; see detailed instructions below.
3. All images must be uploaded by midnight March 16
4. The host (Tony) will arrange them in Lightroom to prepare them for a Zoom meeting at the address shown on the Zoom Meeting tab in the SRPS web site.
5. Bill Stacy will set up the Zoom meeting and act as co-host. The meeting will start sharp at 6 pm on March 18. There will 30 minutes of social time.
6. The host/Tony will show all the images of one person at a time and they will tersely narrate them. After that, there will be time for comments. Provisionally, each presenter gets a max of 10 minutes for presenting and getting comments.
UPLOAD PROCESS DETAILS
Just like competition, go to the Visual Pursuits site, log in and go to the My Account tab and then to My Galleries
There you will scroll down to Field Trips Discussions; on the right, click on Edit and Upload images…….just like competition.
They then can either be pulled from your Library if you uploaded them there, or directly uploaded by drag and drop. The max is 5 images uploaded.
a. NOT LIKE COMPETITION, title each of your images as: your last name and the number 1 through 5.
See description below